Monday, January 10, 2011

Buffalo Ranch Chicken Enchiladas

Hello women of the family! Well, I am kind of in the same boat as Sarah as I am only really eating leftovers but I did make those delicious enchiladas that I made on vacation and thought I'd share the recipe with yall. Enjoy :)

1 can cream of chicken soup (condensed)
1 cup sour cream ranch dip (I just used Ranch dressing and it tastes the same)
2/3 cup chopped green onions (but I always use more because they are so tasty)
3 cups chopped cooked chicken-approx. 1.5 lbs. I've found 2 lbs is too much and 1 lb is too little :)
3/4 cup purchased buffalo wing sauce
10 flour tortillas-works better with the larger size
3 cups shredded cheddar cheese


Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Use non-stick spray in a large glass baking dish. In a bowl, mix together the soup, 1/3 cup of the onions, and ranch. In a larger bowl, mix together chopped chicken and buffalo sauce. Spoon 2 Tbsp of soup mixture, 1/4 cup of chicken mixture, and sprinkle cheese into each tortilla. Reserve 1/2 cup cheese for topping later. Roll up tortillas over filling and place seam side down in baking dish. Once all are placed into the dish, spread the remaining soup mixture over tortillas. Cover with foil and bake for 40-45 minutes (or until hot and bubbly). Remove from oven, sprinkle remaining cheese and onions over dish, return to the oven for 5 more minutes or until the cheese has melted, and enjoy!!

Sorry I don't have pictures, I made this over the weekend and wasn't thinking about it at the time... this is one of my new favorites so I hope yall like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you posted this because I always forget to bookmark it and so everytime I want to make it I have to search google a couple of times. PS Mom and I made it recently and cut the buffalo sauce down to 1/2 cup. This was a little more my heat, and if someone wanted it hotter they could add extra sauce to the individual enchiladas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My comment about this dinner is that Dad and I did not care for all the sauce it had. If I made it, I would perhaps cut the amount of sauce in half, or double the recipe, and use the same amount of sauce. I like the buffalo sauce, and would keep that the same, though. We pared it down as BA said because we were afraid it would be too hot for Emma.

    ReplyDelete